Senior Project Manager
Leading consultancy in London.
About Our Client
Top multi-sector Project Management firm across the globe.
Senior Project Manager, PM Consultancy, London.
As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for working closely with the client/developer taking the brief and advising on all stages of development; from feasibility to completion.
You will be involved with all aspects of pre-construction activities including appointing the contractor.
This will be a hands on role, working with clients to define scope and produce project plans, manage the design process, lead the selection, assessment and engagement of suppliers and manage projects through to completion.
* Development of Client Briefs and Project Execution Plans to deliver outputs;
* Manage design teams in the development of design solutions to planning application and approval;
* Assist with the compilation of tender documents, and critically reviewing tender returns, contract negotiations, award of contracts and client reporting;
* Initiation and development of project documentation, programmes, master budget etc.;
* Design and produce reports to suit relevant stages of the projects;
* Manage reporting on the contractors progress against the contract programme;
* Direct consultant teams to ensure that the contractor's design is done in compliance with the contract.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered you MUST demonstrate:
* In excess of 5 years PQE experience with a main consultancy as Project Manager;
* A successful background as a Senior Project Manager delivering prime Commercial Real Estate projects in the City;
* Excellent communication and stakeholder skills are a necessity;
* The desire to want to work for a major Project Management consultancy delivering some of London's best Commercial Fit-Out schemes.
What's on Offer
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 Base, plus benefits, plus bonus.