Senior Project Manager
Deliver multiple heat recovery projects across the UK.
Join a growing company in the low carbon and renewable energy industry.
About Our Client
A low carbon heat and power business that continues to grow, based in London with projects throughout the UK.
The Senior Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously and ensuring delivery to programme and budget.
- Developing and managing all aspects of project engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues.
- Providing project information to contractors to enable them to accurately price works.
- Undertaking financial and technical assessment of contractors proposals.
- Managing projects being procured under design and build contracts - including the notifications and liaison with the Owners Engineer.
- Assessing progress of works against programme and manage/instruct contractor accordingly.
- Monitoring Health & Safety compliance.
- Coordinating the supply of free issue equipment.
- Coordinating works undertaken by Distribution Network Operators (DNO), Independent Connections Providers (ICP) and Utility Infrastructure Providers (UIP).
- Liaising with landlords, neighbours and interested third parties.
- Manage project scope and changes.
- Managing issues, risks and project change requirements to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven Project Manager / Programme Manager managing industrial equipment design and installation projects to programme and budget, from financial close through to the point of handing over an operational plant to the asset management team.
- Able manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiar with engineering and construction industry contracts with particular emphasis on design and build.
- Successfully managed DNO's and ICP / UIP contractors.
- It is desirable that the candidate will have an understanding in projects that involve free issue equipment and the resultant supplier/contractor interface.
What's on Offer
£60,000 - £75,000 + benefits