- Data led communications company with a global brand image
- Newly created role to lead established Project Management & Delivery function
About Our Client
An innovative communications agency working with some of the biggest brands such as ITV and Nissan providing data engineering services that deliver data and insight strategies from their CRM platforms.
The Project Management and Delivery Lead will champion the delivery of a comprehensive programme of projects and activities across the business.
In this central role they will manage and mentor a team of project managers and project coordinators in best practice delivery.
They will be responsible for defining the strategy and framework of the growing PMO and will support key projects across all areas of the business.
- Ensuring excellence in the management and delivery of Programmes and Projects across the business.
- Ensuring that the PMO team is a value add and revenue generating function.
- Defining, Implementing and refining PMO methodologies & principles.
- Engaging with clients and internal stakeholders to derive business requirements and documents the scope of a project while ensuring that business goals and objectives are properly captured.
- Lead and participate in key project and programme delivery calls, statuses and updates in person and via video conferencing.
- Create and refine key delivery reports than provide visualisation and transparency to both the customer and internal business stakeholders.
- Assists in business case development for clients looking to justify funding for a new initiatives. Provide and/or engender consistent and honest client feedback in relation to customer delivery against a set of deliverables and KPIs.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable experience in delivering projects and programmes exceptionally across a diverse customer base
- Strong team leadership and mentorship skills
- Proven ability to quickly adapt to new technologies, concepts, and approaches
- Highly professional individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creation of high-standard documentation across the project delivery cycle
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- An understanding of Cloud Technologies and their application and benefits
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing Tech company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join a truly Global digital communications business. The role offer the chance to shape and define the PMO strategy of a business that is data led and have established their own internal offering over the last few years. An attractive salary and benefits package is on offer along with flexible working.