Senior Property Manager - Assets, Compliance and H&S
Brand new role in structure
Lead the strategy and activities across assets, technical compliance and H&S.
About Our Client
Our client is a forward thinking and innovative provider of affordable housing in the South Wales region.
Specifically the Senior Property Manager for Assets, Compliance and Health and Safety will:
- Provide innovative leadership and drive with a strong customer focus and in a cost effective value for money way. Ensure resident focused services support the delivery of the 2025+ vision and meet the needs of our residents and local communities.
- Be accountable for the resources deployed in meeting the accountabilities and responsibilities of the role, reviewing service delivery and customer satisfaction levels, seeking constantly to improve and achieve higher customer satisfaction.
- Be accountable for ensuring that relevant health and safety, technical compliance and asset policies, procedures and strategies are in place and compliant with relevant legislation and interpret legislative requirements into working solutions.
- Lead on the development and implementation of adequate system, controls and processes to provide assurance to the association and all relevant stakeholders. Ensure all relevant bodies are updated and government returns are delivered within recognised timescales.
- Be accountable for ensuring that a suitable programme of internal checks are in place to ensure the assurance of data relating to assets and housing stock, technical compliance and health and safety.
- Be accountable for fleet management, ensuring it provides value for money and is constantly kept under review ensuring that the fleet complies with all legal requirements and associated policies
- Appropriately represent the Association at national and local level across the sector and in other relevant forums.
- Management and control of the allocated budget, ensuring accuracy of spend against relevant budget codes and attend monthly budget meetings with finance.
- Be accountable for inspiring excellence and innovation in service delivery which embraces technology.
- To ensure successful achievement of objectives and KPI's as set out within individual PDR at both mid-year and end of year appraisals.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in delivering a similar role.
What's on Offer
Excellent package and working culture.