Senior Propositions Manager
Opportunity to join a market leading business
Be a part of a constantly growing marketing team
About Our Client
National Financial Services Company
1. Development of new products, proposition, systems, processes and implementation.
2. Follow the review process by which we regularly review existing propositions to ensure they continue to meet the needs of customers, deliver good customer outcomes and achieve our performance targets.
3. Review of conduct risk in the management of existing propositions and corporate partner propositions.
4. Work on the implementation of any required changes to existing processes, systems, IT systems, products, pricing, etc.
5. To deliver ad hoc projects and initiatives as required, liaising with all relevant internal and external parties to achieve project objectives.
6. Work with all internal functions including IT, Finance, Marketing, CSC, etc to manage and communicate effectively with stakeholders and identifying and oversee internal sign off and any process or system changes.
7. Work on the control of products and all relevant documentation.
8. Development of the product proposition, managing and implementing change to ensure the proposition remains market leading.
The Successful Applicant
1. Be a pivotal role, supporting the Head of Proposition in developing the proposition.
2. Manage proposition conduct risk and escalate to Head of Proposition when needs are identified.
3. All project stakeholders across the business kept involved where required. All systems changes are carefully considered and controlled. Issues are foreseen and managed.
4. Demonstration of a wider strategic market view, bringing ideas to the Head of Proposition and Business Change and where agreed being responsible for driving change forward.
5. Be responsible for writing and developing proposition papers and presentations as required in a professional and accurate manner with absolute grammatical accuracy.
What's on Offer
A competitive package and attractive benefits