- Innovative manufacturing business
- Michael Page
About Our Client
Our clients extensive range of product which are all manufactured independently in the UK from our factory in Leeds, West Yorkshire. We've been designing, innovating and producing from our base for nearly 30 years, cementing our position as the UK's number one manufacturer in our industry.
- Assisting in the development, implementation and maintenance of quality processes (through-out the organisation), documentation and metrics including process maps and procedures.
- Performing internal audits / surveillance to verify compliance.
- Supporting the Quality Manager to develop, implement and maintain the Business Management Systems to meet legislative/ regulatory requirements, the needs of customers, the business and its stakeholders.
- Supporting business processes and personnel in continuous improvement activities in addition to providing information concerning product and process quality performance.
- Supporting the New Product Introduction (NPI) (prototype and production build support) process through quality planning and implementation, liaising with customers, internal functions and suppliers.
- Reviewing and investigating, internal and customer rejects and MRB returns.
- Managing non-conformance's/occurrence reports and lead investigation and resolution using 8D & 5Y problem solving techniques.
- Ensuring all quality data is captured and analysed against targets taking action on adverse variation to standard and reporting KPIs.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in Quality Engineering
- Understanding of Manufacturing quality systems
- Mechanical / Electronic knowledge
- Audit Training
- Experience of driving and implementing initiatives such e.g. LEAN, 6 sigma
What's on Offer
- £32,000 - 35,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday plus stats
- Good company pension scheme
- Free on site parking
- well established secure business