Senior Quantity Surveyor
National House Builder
Exceptional Development Opportunities
About Our Client
A leading nationally recognised housebuilder specialising in properties focused towards first time buyers.
- To manage build costs, cash flows and budget financial information as per Group policies and processes.
- To ensure Group policies and processes are followed and reported fully on all build-related expenditure.
- Management of the working partnerships with Housing Associations, third party providers and sub-contractors to ensure that all contractual terms are met and ensure that all orders are placed, managed and settled in alignment with policies and processes.
- A key part of determining and agreeing site start programmes and timescales.
- Assisting in the production of MI and estimates in relation to Land Appraisals.
- PFA management for allocated developments.
- Authorise and commit expenditure on the internal COINS ERP system.
- Produce key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the Commercial function.
The Successful Applicant
You must be able to demonstrate a proven track record as a Senior Quantity Surveyor, ideally within property and housing, however a strong background from within a contractor would also be considered.
What's on Offer
- Basic salary of £50,000 - £60,000 DOE
- Bonus structure
- Car allowance
- Chance to develop as a Senior Quantity Surveyor within an already high performing team