- 5* House Builder
- Job security
About Our Client
Outstanding opportunity at a quality focused, 5* privately owned house-builder based in Birmingham. With real Career progression and a supportive environment in abundance this house-builder is looking to add to its ranks due to continued growth.
- To manage build costs, cash flows and budget financial information as per Group policies and processes.
- To ensure Group policies and processes are followed and reported fully on all build-related expenditure.
- Management of the working partnerships with Housing Associations, third party providers and sub-contractors to ensure that all contractual terms are met and ensure that all orders are placed, managed and settled in alignment with policies and processes.
- A key part of determining and agreeing site start programmes and timescales.
- Assisting in the production of MI and estimates in relation to Land Appraisals.
- PFA management for allocated developments.
- Authorise and commit expenditure on the internal COINS ERP system.
- Produce key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the Commercial function.
The Successful Applicant
You must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in the field of Quantity Surveying, ideally within volume house-building but a strong background from within a contractor would also be considered.
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate.
- Upto £74k package
- Car allowance / company car
- Pension contribution