Senior Recruitment Consultant
Work from Home, flexible hours and superb benefits
Fantastic benefits and flexible working culture
About Our Client
PageGroup is a FTSE 250 business and you will be working in one of the highest performing teams and markets within the overall group. The opportunity for personal and career advancement is huge, particularly for an experienced consultant, looking to move into their 2+ recruitment role.
Upon joining the Reading team the successful Recruitment Consultant will be immersed into our renowned comprehensive training programme. With both classroom and 'at the desk' training methods we will show you how to be a successful Recruitment Consultant as well as help you build and develop a career in a dynamic Sales environment.
The responsibilities will include:
* Generating new business as well as managing existing relationships
* Managing start to finish recruitment processes
* Generating candidates and helping them find their next career step
* Negotiating fees and candidate salaries upon completion of the recruitment cycle
* Organising and attending client and candidate meetings
The Successful Applicant
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will be able to show a consistent and proven track record of managing a busy desk and also taking advantage of the multitude of leads, candidates and warm clients that are within this market.
What's on Offer
- Monthly and quarterly Commission
- Work from Home, each Wednesday
- Flexible structured hours
- Uncapped commission
- Clear progression and promotion routes
- Fast track management plan.
- Mentoring and a blended learning style to suit you