- Join The Fastest Growing UK Sector - Logistics & Supply Chain
- Flexibility on Role Location Including Home Working
About Our Client
Michael Page are a FTSE listed, global consultancy business which has proven it can weather the storms of a global pandemic due to our people! A truly inspiring sales force and leadership team who lead from the front and put their customers first!
At a National level, 2021 sees our Logistics & Supply Chain division celebrates its 10th birthday as a stand alone discipline, currently the UK's market leader within its field and most importantly, hugely productive and successful. We are now looking for strong talent to bolster our East Midlands and North East teams.
Due to the name above the door and the best customer reviews out there in the market, you will be joining a business who commands themselves in the market exceptionally well. We are interested in talking with experiences Sales / Account Management or Recruitment professionals but can also coach and mentor graduates to super slick sellers within 6 months'.
Are you a well-rounded and commercially-minded individual that is ready to take the next step in your career for a global, reputable and enterprising brand?
In this Senior Recruitment Consultant role, you will master the art of 'solution selling', being able to provide customers with solutions specifically engineered to fit their needs.
The successful individuals will operate within a highly productive team and operate within the fastest growing UK sector - Logistics & Supply Chain.
The Successful Applicant
We are currently recruiting for a number of individuals to join the team, the successful candidates will have the following skills and experiences:
- Be educated to a Degree or A Level standard - Advantageous
- A minimum of 2+ years Sales experience is highly desirable.
- Be Resilient, Committed and driven to succeed
- A desire to be best in class along with earning performance related bonuses on a quarterly basis
- Be able to think 'Outside the box'
- The ability to integrate and work within a well established, like minded and high-performing team
What's on Offer
A competitive benefits package available, including;
- £25,000 - £40,000 base salary
- Quarterly performance related bonus scheme
- Regular monthly, quarterly and annual incentives, prizes consist of; vouchers, days out, fine dining experiences and holidays abroad
- Non-stop progression through performance reviews, coaching and development plans
- Opportunity to be a Director for a FTSE listed business (one day!)