- Senior Regulatory Manager (aviation)
- regulation policy, economic regulation
About Our Client
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Manager with an aviation business in London. You will:
- Develop and implement plans to ensure our Licence and regulatory reporting reflect regulatory best practice and working with the CAA to implement improvements on a variety of policy issues, including service quality, capital expenditure, and business assurance, whilst monitoring and tracking regulatory compliance.
- Lead regulatory expert input into the setting of airport charges, maintaining an up-to-date view of competitor and comparator airport pricing. Ensuring that charges are set consistent with the maximum allowable yield and other factors set out in our economic licence.
- Regulatory lead on consultation, designing, developing and implementing our consultation approach and ensuring awareness of consultation obligations across our business units
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally with a business, economics or finance background
- Direct experience of working in a regulated business or regulator.
- Ability to synthesise large and complex concepts into the fundamentals and demonstrable ability to produce evidence based, accurate and incisive analysis.
- Development of responses to consultations and/or other regulatory requirements.
- Proven ability to engage and build relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
What's on Offer
£65,000 PA, car allowance, bonus and benefits