Senior Reward Manager
Experience in the governance of Reward framework and processes
Strong Reward background ideally from a matrix organisation
About Our Client
A leading international healthcare insurance group.
Role of the Senior Reward Manager:
Build the Reward strategy and appropriate policies. Demonstrate commercial value add for all reward initiatives.
Provide a clear and accurate view/data to leaders to enable decision-making, support functions and demonstrate the role reward plays in the development of leadership bench strength. Manage the multiple systems that are and will continue to be used across the business and execute an effective data management strategy for Reward.
Continually evaluate the effectiveness of reward policies and practices across the business, actively listen to the leaders, assess business risk appetite and act on business need to deliver change.
Lead on Job Framework from a reward perspective and ensure that roles are mapped, benchmarked and we have a clear strategy on exceptions or legacy arrangement on compensation and benefits.
Provide strategic review of key benefits and pensions to understand and be clear on how much we pay, consistency in cover by level/against market and present recommendations.
Build control into the business Functions and ensure accuracy in global grading and data captured in Workday is accurate and enables reporting globally across the firm when required.
Actively initiate collaboration with key partners in the business units to enhance the employee experience through greater simplification and transparency of the pay and reward framework, policies and processes
Delivery of an excellent, timely and efficient annual cycle (with the necessary work completed to hold data in a format that is seamless in the approval process)
Develop and maintain internal and external reward and industry networks - gathering intelligence and communicating reward and benefits trends within and outside of our industries and across the relevant geographies.
Work with thePeople Director, Global Talent and International Mobility to explore and implement new ways of increasing talent mobility in the business.
Work with Finance to ensure the correct MBS pools, populations and targets are in place and support all relevant staff cost discussions.
Provide reward and policy expertise for potential acquisition projects and post-acquisition integration where required. This will involve close working with Legal, Tax, Finance and external advisers to deliver work stream activities.
Act as the expert on Performance Management for business units and be available to support where business units require support on performance and reward cycles.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Reward Manager will fulfill the following criteria:
- Comfortable working across an international and diverse portfolio.
- Working successfully in a complex, matrix organisation. Can demonstrate working with multiple functions and across geographies and different ownership models - and where/how Reward expertise makes the most difference
- Demonstrates thought leadership and a passion for Performance, Reward and Benefits. Clearly holds a commercial lens and quickly assesses the commercial impact of proposals, offering sound business decisions and solutions.
- Provides guidance and counsel to senior stakeholders and supports their team to ensure the delivery of commercial and business focused reward decisions. Quickly regarded as a trusted partner in Reward and able to handle tough discussions.
- Experience of being a member of organizational change and transformational programmes and/or supporting the roll out of global initiatives
- Experience and awareness of how to work with People Operations and line managers, and has examples of spotting and improving processes related to the employee lifecycle in managing performance and compensation.
- Experience in the governance of Reward framework and processes.
What's on Offer