Senior Risk Manager
Opportunity to create Risk Framework for growing business
US-listed Technology business based in Reading
About Our Client
My client is a US-listed, growing technology business who are invested in creating strong infrastructure and controls for the future. They are an established brand in the US and are growing internationally as well. This is a Global role with minimal travel, and requires a strong Risk Manager to step into a senior leadership position.
As the Senior Risk Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Having ultimate ownership of the risk management procedure and structure for the business.
- Steering, controlling and creating the risk management and insurance activities for the group.
- Creating and maintaining world class risk management structure.
- Develop and maintain both operational and financial risk processes for defining mitigating actions.
- Establishing a credit risk function.
- Set, negotiate and manage all necessary insurance coverage for the business.
- Be the key contact for external stakeholders for global insurance related topics.
- Advise, guide and influence C-suite stakeholders on matters of risk policy and procedure.
The Senior Risk Manager will be based in Reading, with minimal travel.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you will have a first class degree and strong academics, as well as a clear and defined career within Risk Management. You will be comfortable and confident with operational and financial risk, having specialised in Risk procedure in your current context. Ideally, you will have implemented risk management frameworks previously, and be ready for a new and exciting challenge. You must be a team player, who is keen to drive a company goal and committed to pursuing excellence in all that you can.
What's on Offer
The position of Senior Risk Manager is an opportunity to create and lead within an exciting business in a Risk Management framework. They are paying a competitive salary and can offer excellent flexible benefits including good work/life balance, company culture and bonus potential.