Senior Sales Executive
Opportunity for long term progression
Support of a large organisation
About Our Client
Our client is an organisation of training consultant who support and develop business growth.
- To consultant and to source new clients for our coaches to coach.
- This is a new business role consisting of cold and warm leads.
- The candidate will be arranging and attending meeting to assist in closing the business.
- To deliver activities included in the Sales Plan by developing and closing business opportunities, generating and progressing leads and presenting the company services in a proactive way.
- To build relationships with key prospects for them utilise the company's services and maximise income.
- To ensure the business maintains and expands its market share and act as an ambassador of the company.
- Build strong effective external relationships with key departments to meet your client needs.
- Create and maintain all required CRM records
- The role is predominantly home based
The Successful Applicant
Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the demonstrated ability to network and build strong business relationships. Articulate and tactful both on the phone and face to face with effective writing, negotiation and presentation skills.
Identify customer needs, sell the virtues of our products and identify new products to address customer and market requirements. Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation, appointment setting and closing business.
Self-motivated and ability to prioritise busy workload in a fast-paced environment. Good team player with a willingness to collaborate to achieve solutions.
MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Salesforce
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects
- Excellent commission structure