Senior Sales Executive
Join a succesful IT innovator and help shape global communications of the future
Become part of a highly successful sales team
About Our Client
My client is a global IT and telecommunications company offering a customisable SaaS solution to help enterprise partners interact with customers and support mobile growth through a leading and innovative cloud communication platform
- Holding meetings and presenting SaaS services to potential customers
- Market research to identifying new business opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Developing relationships to expand the customer base.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from introduction to completion of sale.
- Networking at C level to recognise and engage stakeholders and negotiating at boardroom level.
- Responsible for new business and gross profit
- Regular and timely updates on the CRM system as well as accurate forecasting.
- Revenue growth from new business wins
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Sales Executive will have :
- Extensive B2B experience in generating, developing and winning new business.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills at C level.
- Ability to work well under pressure and accurately forecast and deliver against sales targets.
- Strong analytic and organisational skills, highly systematic personality.
- Minimum 5 years experience in SaaS, Omnichannel or Telco new business sales.
- Experienced in selling complex solutions - this is not a one box fits all solution.
- Ability to manage a 360 sales life-cycle over a 6 month period.
- Be able to show where they have consistently met and achieved against sales targets.
What's on Offer
Whats on offer:
- Opportunity to join a highly successful sales team in a forward thinking and innovative organisation.
- Basic salary £70,000 - £75,000 + Uncapped OTE
- Private health-care.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Opportunity to accelerate career in a global company.