- Excellent opportunity to join a growing sales team in a dynamic software company
- Great commission structure and progression opportunities
About Our Client
My client is a large SaaS business based in Manchester. This is a great opportunity to lead a growing and dynamic internal sales team within a market leading software provider, who offer fantastic career development opportunities with a clear path of progression within management.
As the Senior Sales Team Leader, you will be;
- Managing, training, and coaching a large internal sales team
- Developing & managing the CRM system to optimise data and leads.
- Liaising with Head of Sales and the Business Development Managers to ensure smooth transition of booking appointments.
- Providing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales figures and MI.
- Continuously seeking to improve sales performance through monitoring all leads, conversions and sales actively.
The Successful Applicant
As the Senior Sales Team Leader, you will have;
- A proven track record in B2B internal sales management, with an ability to drive sales performance in a targeted environment.
- A confident and forward-thinking sales approach.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- The capability to influence and communicate with individuals up to Director level.
- A motivational and inspiring management style.
- Great sales experience. Ideally coming from an IT software background, although any sector experience will be considered.
What's on Offer
Up to £40k basic with an excellent OTE package and exceptional company benefits.