Senior Salesforce Administrator
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing Professional Services Business
Fast moving role
About Our Client
A fast growing professional services firm in Central London
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing support of the Salesforce, Pardot and other systems, including managing user setup, roles and customisation of objects.
- Configuration on the Salesforce org.
- Creating reports and analysis to enable strategic decision making across business units.
- Create a technical roadmap for the platform through discussion with board.
- Create and deliver training to licence holders in the organisation for Salesforce and Pardot.
- End to end configuration and change management of the system when improvements are made.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered you must have demonstrable experience of the following:
- Strong working experience with Salesforce and best practice configuration, including gathering management information and reporting.
- Confident working across multiple departments.
- Working with Marketing Automation and Pardot.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Must be Salesforce Administrator Certified (will need to be evidenced)
- Experience with FinancialForce
- Experience working within Professional Services
What's on Offer
- £45-60k dependant on experience
- Private Healthcare
- Up to 10% performance bonus