Senior SCCM & IT Infrastructure Specialist
A rare chance to join this multibillion pound, global Engineering market leader.
A hands-on, design-focused role, covering core EUC and cloud technologies.
About Our Client
- Michael Page are proud to be partnered with an award-winning Engineering firm that are renowned globally for their state-of-the-art, cutting-edge solutions.
- The business are a true market leader, setting the industry standard in a range of key areas, and boasting record revenue levels in excess of £5 billion per annum.
- IT is at the forefront of the business, and they see it as a huge part of their future growth plans. They have injected substantial investment into business technology, and are embarking on a period of very exciting IT change, that will become the blueprint for their competitors to follow.
- This is a key role within the organisation's core Infrastructure function, and will sit above the 3rd Line BAU team, and have substantial project responsibilities.
- The Senior SCCM & IT Infrastructure Specialist will cover administration, maintenance, and optimisation of the company's end-user computing environment, including SCCM and Office365, within a data centre setting.
- You will deploy the architectural strategy, and deliver new services that will ultimately have a profoundly positive impact on the experience of the end user.
- As well as the core physical and virtual server environment, you will also work to transition key areas of the company's infrastructure into the cloud, utilising Microsoft Azure.
- The role will function as part of a very talented team of IT experts, working within an ITIL environment, covering Incident, Problem and Change processes.
- You will have the chance to progress through a variety of channels, such as Architecture or IT Management, so the career possibilities are superb.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate for the Senior SCCM & IT Infrastructure Specialist vacancy, you will be highly skilled in the following areas, within a large-scale, complex environment:
- Windows Server, ideally through to 2019.
- Cloud computing, preferably with Azure.
- Virtualisation, ideally with VMware.
- VEEAM backups.
- ITIL methodologies.
What's on Offer
£50,000 + comprehensive corporate benefits.