- Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
- We have a fantastic permanent opportunity to work in Knaresborough
About Our Client
ilke Homes has serious ambition, aiming to be the number one house builder within the next decade. These are no ordinary homes, built in a huge factory perfectly located just off junction 47 of the A1, using Modern Methods of Construction and the kind of technology applied in Formula One. They are also beautiful homes that help the environment, utilising the latest technology to make sure they are energy efficient and tread lightly on the planet. All of which means ilke Homes is in a great position to help solve the UK's housing crisis, providing beautiful, sustainable and affordable homes, quicker and at no more cost than traditional builds. As a zero-carbon committed organisation, PageGroup is proud to be partnering ilke Homes with their major scale-up programme.
Now is the time to join this pioneering organisation, as they plan to recruit lots of new team members in the next year to support their growth plan.
The successful Senior Section Leader will:
- Lead 3 to 4 Section leaders with a combine team size of circa 70 team members.
- Ensure resource availability through effective Holiday and Absence management.
- Create and provide safe working environment for your team by both ensuring that they work in accordance with all relevant procedures and instil a culture of risk mitigation through effective near miss reporting.
- Execute the Production Plan and escalate all issues and constraints to ensure on time completion.
- Manage resource shortages through transfer from other teams to ensure the Production targets are achieved.
- Develop and execute contingency plans to recover lost production regardless of root cause.
- Ensure effective daily communication through daily SQCD principles with your team.
- Ensure all QMS and business processes and procedures are followed and the importance of these are embedded within the team.
- Using the existing Skills matrix, compile and execute a training plan to ensure progressive increased team flexibility.
The Successful Applicant
ilke Homes is particularly interested in speaking with candidates who can demonstrate:
- Leading a team of 30 or more in a manufacturing environment.
- Computer literate -Excel + other MS Office software.
- Strong team building, decision making and people management skills.
Qualities & Attitude:
- Confident, approachable, listening, respectful, enthusiastic& a good communicator.
- Results focused and able to work under pressure.
What's on Offer
The successful Senior Section Leader will receive an excellent salary and great benefits package that includes 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, shopping discounts and a company pension scheme.
Please note, if you wish to submit an application for this role, please consider the following information: PageGroup are ilke Homes exclusive recruitment partner for this vacancy and all applications, whether internal or external, will be forwarded to them. If you're successful, you may be subject to all or some of our client's standard pre-employment checks.