Senior Service Designer
Work in an organisation where you can make a positive impact on the business!
A chance to have your say on a Global companies Digital Services
About Our Client
My Client is a Global Energy organisation that provides oil and gas around the world, as is looking to ensure they minimise their carbon footprint by offsetting their Oil/Gas production with newer renewable energy options.
The Role Will Involve:
- Conceptualising, Creating, developing and Delivering on large User-centric Service Design for an innovative projects for Scientists and Engineers to gather Energy based Resources
- Liaising with Technical and Non-Technical Stakeholders regarding the Development, efficiency and usability of new and existing Digital and real-world issues facing users.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Experience and Evidence of Delivering on Service Design requirements to a User's specification.
- Experience working within large organisations.
- A portfolio showcasing methodologies, and previously Delivered applications/websites.
- An understanding of how to increase engagement and encourage onboarding.
- Self-Motivated - Working independently and with huge cross function, technical/non-technical teams.
What's on Offer
Whats in it for you...?
- An Incredibly Competitive Day rate.
- The opportunity to work for a well known global organisation.
- The chance to make a change within the oil and gas industry.
- A pivotal position in a collaborative and structured working environment where the data you collate will be essential and required for the Business and Design team to continue to innovate user-centric product.
- Ability to work from home.