Senior Sister/Charge Nurse
Well-respected in healthcare industry for operating quality private hospitals
Client committed to values such as: Integrity, Teamwork and Positive Spirit
About Our Client
Looking to recruit an exceptional individual who will be able to support their journey to be outstanding. Based in Gloucester where you will be working the centre provides complex disability management and rehabilitation services.
It is a specialised nursing home and provides 24 hour nursing care and therapy services for residents of all ages and backgrounds (over 18) with complex neurological conditions.
It specialises in slow stream rehabilitation where the emphasis is placed on maximising each individual's abilities, comfort and quality of life.
All rooms are adapted to individual requirements. Residents will also benefit from well equipped therapy facilities as well as other opportunities such as gardens, gym and minibus.
It is supported by a team of dedicated professionals including specialist Consultants in rehabilitation, GPs, nurses and therapists,
You will need to be clinically skilled, a great team player with the ability of using exceptional communication skills whilst working with our patients and with a range of professionals, both internal and external
The Successful Applicant
NMC pin - exp can be taught for neuro. Care Home or Ward exp accepted. Offer complex care for neuro residents and also on site slow stream rehab. ABI, stroke, spinal injuries and neuro conditions
Nice to have
ITU or prev neuro exp. Stroke or trach/vent nursing exp good
- Excellent clinical skills and team working
- Ability to lead and mentor the team
- Strong communication skills and partnership working
- Flexible and positive attitude
What's on Offer
- £17.60 per hour (plus generous enhancements)
- Genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days' annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Access to our employee Discount Programme