Senior Site Manager - Preston
UK top 10 builder.
Clear route for career progression.
About Our Client
A NHBC certified, multiple award winning, nationally acclaimed, UK Top 10 Developer with a definitive route for career progression and development.
Leading the construction of a prestigious residential development, you will:
- Liaise with the Technical Department to ensure the build requirements and programme is met.
- Complete weekly progress reports, holding regular contractor's meetings to review the programme, quality and presentation.
- Ensure the highest standards of health and safety are met at all times for the site team, subcontractors, visitors and clients.
- Regular inspection and quality control of properties.
- Meet stringent waste control and environmental policies.
- Plan and arrange visits by the National House Builders Council Inspectors to carry out accompanied stage inspections.
- Plan and arrange with Local Authority statutory services to carry out stage inspections.
- Complete a thorough Quality Inspection of each property prior to legal notice being served.
- Work with the Customer Services Department where applicable throughout the customer journey.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have relevant experience working with a leading housebuilder in the region.
What's on Offer
- Up to £60k base salary.
- Leading bonus package - highly achievable.
- Company car or car allowance.
- Clear route for progression within company.
- Private health-care.
- Pension contributions.
- Many more company perks.