Senior Site Manager
Quality House Builder
Luxury brand, high spec housing
About Our Client
A multiple winner of Property and Housing industry awards, this Nottingham housebuilder kits out each of their beautifully crafted homes with the highest spec, delivered in line with a generous build programme aimed towards promoting quality over quantity.
* Managing the effective compliance, control and deployment of the site whilst delivering the product on time, within budget and to the standard
* Managing the development to maintain and deliver its build programme, in accordance with budgets and forecast
* Taking ownership of the management of all onsite labour and sub-contractor activities whilst ensuring all on site comply with current health and safety standards
* Engaging fully in the process of determining and agreeing development build activities
* Actively managing communications with customers
* Effectively managing the development by promoting a customer focused culture and a 'right first time' approach to all activities.
* Holding and recording Sales and Build site meetings
* Assisting in the production of key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the development
* Actively promoting community engagement on your development
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you need to be able to demonstrate experience as a Site Manager or Senior Site Manager working within a reputable housebuilder along with being passionate about delivering quality over quantity. You must have Property and Housing experience:
Experience working within house building for a leading house build developer.
Experience of managing medium to large developments.
Excellent customer and business communication skills.
A Pride in Job award winner is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
You will join an award winning construction department as a Senior Site Manager and be given the resources and support to deliver this prestigious new Nottingham development with the focus on delivering a quality product and in turn winning awards.
To achieve this you will be rewarded with up to £65k basic salary, a highly achievable and industry leading bonus package, company car or car allowance, pension, health-care, continued investment in your personal career development and much more!