Senior Site Manager
Privately Owned Social Housing Developer.
£500m Book of Work.
About Our Client
Our client is a privately owned social housing developer who have experienced rapid growth over the last 10 years and now boast a £500m book of work going forwards. They have built a cast iron reputation by securing and developing strong relationships with the North's largest housing trusts.
* Achieve production targets and carry out programming and monitoring to ensure that deadlines are met.
* Read and understand specifications, drawings, preliminaries, preambles and contract documentation.
* Produce H&S and O&M on completion of projects.
* Requisition and management of materials/delivery.
* Issue subcontractors with regular short-term programmes to ensure planned progress is achieved.
* Hold progress meetings.
* Display on site an up to date copy of the construction programme indicating the progress to date.
* Give full consideration to the tender allowances when establishing the site compound.
* Liaise with the design team, clients, subcontractors and suppliers to and maintain good working relationships.
* Attend monthly cost meetings and agree contribution forecast.
* Ensure full compliance with all Health & Safety aspects.
* Obtain risk assessments and method statements from contractors prior to work commencement.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify for this role, it is imperative that you have previous experience working on New Build Housing Schemes for Local Authorities and Housing Associations.
What's on Offer
* £55,000 - £65,000 Basic
* Car Allowance