Senior Site Manager
Privately-Owned House Builder
Build Quality not Quantity
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious privately-owned house builder with a reputation for building quality new homes. They are well established throughout Oxfordshire, Warwickshire and Northamptonshire with a multitude of awards for their commitment to quality.
Leading the construction of a prestigious residential development, you will:
* Liaise with the Technical Department to ensure the build requirements and programme is met.
* Complete weekly progress reports, holding regular contractor's meetings to review the programme, quality and presentation.
* Ensure the highest standards of health and safety are met at all times for the site team, subcontractors, visitors and clients.
* Regular inspection and quality control of properties.
* Meet stringent waste control and environmental policies.
* Plan and arrange visits by the NHBC Inspectors to carry out accompanied stage inspections.
* Plan and arrange with Local Authority statutory services to carry out stage inspections.
* Complete a thorough Quality Inspection of each property prior to legal notice being served.
* Work with the Customer Services Department where applicable throughout the customer journey.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have relevant experience working with a leading housebuilder in the region. Prior housebuilding experience is essential.
What's on Offer
* Up to £65k base salary.
* Leading bonus package - highly achievable.
* Company car or car allowance.
* Clear route for progression within company.
* Private health-care.
* Pension contributions.
* Many more company perks
Work for the best!