Senior Site Manager
Privately owned house builder.
Plans for extensive growth across the Midlands
About Our Client
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a quality not quantity driven Senior Site Manager to work for a multi award winning privately owned developer to aid their rapid plans for expansion.
The Senior Site Manager will have overall responsibility for an individual part of the site and will liaise closely with the Construction Director and other Site Managers to deliver the highest quality work.
The Senior Site Manager will over see all areas of the build from setting out (including roads and sewers), infrastructure works, groundwork, construction through to completion and handover. They must also organise and prioritise the work of the site team, control and co-ordinate the attendance and number of subcontractors on site, resolve queries, problems and conflicts at site level and hold regular site meetings with subcontractors to monitor and appraise key company objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Have experience working within house building leading a project from start to finish.
- Have excellent customer and business communication skills.
- Experience managing an Assistant Site Manager / Foreman would be advantageous.
- You must have 5 years minimum experience of managing medium to large property and housing development, along with experience in the management of Health & Safety.
- You will have strong experience of working closely with customers offering excellent customer care while representing the brand.
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate;
- A competitive basic salary of £55,000 - £60,000 DOE
- Car Allowance - Circa. £5,000
- Generous bonus scheme