Senior Site Manager
Privately Owned Regional Developer
Quality Focussed Housebuilder
About Our Client
My client, a privately owned quality focused house builder based in the West Midlands are currently looking for a Senior Site Manager for their flagship development in the West Midlands.
The Senior Site Manager will have overall responsibility for an individual part of the site and will liaise closely with the Construction Director and Production Manager.
The Senior Site Manager will over see all areas of the build from setting out (including roads and sewers), infrastructure works, groundwork, construction through to completion and handover. They must also organise and prioritise the work of the site team, control and co-ordinate the attendance and number of subcontractors on site, resolve queries, problems and conflicts at site level and hold regular site meetings with subcontractors to monitor and appraise key company objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Have experience working within house building leading a project from start to finish.
- Have excellent customer and business communication skills.
- Experience managing an Assistant Site Manager / Foreman would be advantageous.
- You must have 5 years minimum experience within property and housing, ideally in managing medium to large developments, along with experience in the management of Health & Safety.
- You will have strong experience of working closely with customers offering excellent customer care while representing the brand.
- Live within a commutable distance of Birmingham.
What's on Offer
- £60,000 - £70,000 basic salary - DOE
- Fantastic Car/Car Allowance package
- Great bonus scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Continued investment in further training
- An exceptional business to be a part of!