Senior Supplier Manager - IT
Greenfield role within a growing business function
Market leading organisation
About Our Client
My client are a leading Professional Services business based Nationally.
- Own the overarching IT supplier strategy, ensuring that the business achieves best value and minimises risk from its suppliers.
- Supporting complex projects and have the communication skills to represent the business externally and internally with stakeholders at all levels.
- Hold full responsibility of a number of Critical IT and Strategic Suppliers with a multimillion pound budget
- Manage complex projects whilst understanding any potential risk.
- Own and have full responsibility of the IT budgeting, multi-year forecasting and IT financials, whilst ensuring these adhere to five year budgetary plans.
- Use your experience in managing third party contacts to identify cost save opportunities, and be open to change and support the procurement of new services, and assist the wider business with its transformation plans.
The Successful Applicant
- It is essential that you'll have a strong background working in a highly regulated environment
- You'll naturally be a good communicator, and be able to deliver information with impact to your stakeholders. You'll have the confidence to challenge ideas in a constructive way, and always have the best interests of the Group in your decision making.
What's on Offer
In addition to your basic salary we have a competitive benefits package including pension, critical illness cover, health cash plan, death in service, discounted legal services, 25 days hols (this increases with length of service), discounted online shopping, discounted gym memberships and season ticket loans.