- Exciting period of change
- Fantastic FMCG brand
About Our Client
Michael Page are pleased to be supporting this successful manufacturer within the FMCG sector. The business has gone through some fantastic growth and as a result it's now critical to recruit key positions in order to continue the success.
This role is responsible for planning, directing, and monitoring all production scheduling and purchasing activities.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Development and leadership of the Purchasing and Planing teams
- Accurate an robust production and material plans to ensure efficient production
- Research, evaluate, and recommend changes to production processes, systems, technology, or equipment to enhance production capabilities
- Create level loaded production schedule while maintaining targeted inventory levels.
- Maintain valid capacity requirements plan that supports the master production schedule
- Identify and manage bottlenecks and capacity issues with the Production operation team, coordinate internally and externally the resolution of issues
- Manage the procurement process of materials and their delivery according to job order priorities
- Follow through availability of material. Ensures the placed orders are delivered on time to meet production schedules and shipping schedules
- Assess and validate Physical Inventory, Cycle counting or Stock counts and reports to ensure compliance and inventory accuracy is continually improving to exceed financial goals
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should possess;
- Demonstrable track record in managing the full supply chain end to end
- Previous exposure to the FMCG sector
- Deep understanding of ERP/ MRP Systems
- Strong understanding on
- Proven experience in Planning
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- In depth knowledge of total management of the material purchase, metrics to base supplier performance criteria for future buy decisions.
What's on Offer
65k-80k depending on experience