- Join an established client in an exciting period of change and transformation...
- BRAND NEW roles to develop strategy and drive operational improvements
About Our Client
My client are an extremely established and successful global supply chain organisation, who are driving an exciting period of change and transformation...
In this brand new Senior Supply Chain role, you will be predominantly Midland's based (c. 3 days p/w - hybrid!) and deliver in the following areas:
- Deliver transformed product availability and inventory optimisation outcomes through world class supply planning
- Initiate and lead system, process and culture change to improve product supply outcomes
- Lead, coach and develop a high performing supply planning team c. 10 - 20 reports (direct and indirect)
- Own product availability and inventory outcomes in a category area
- Initiate, lead and implement process, system and culture change to improve product supply outcomes
- Engage and on-board cross functional stakeholders (Category Management; Logistics; Retail; Finance; IT) who have critical roles to play in enabling good supply outcomes
- Own and manage supplier performance to maximise inbound OTIF performance
- Develop new supply solutions to support growth and retention of key manufacturer distribution contracts
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this West Midland's based Senior Supply Chain Manager role will have experience in leading supply teams and delivering improved product availability and inventory outcomes in an FMCG / Retail / Distribution environment.
You will have an 'owner mindset' e.g., experience of initiating and implementing process, system and people change in a complex cross functional business environment. You will possess strong leadership skills alongside excellent negotiation skills and the ability to influence stakeholders across all levels of the organisation.
You will be of graduate calibre and be able to create impact and deliver results through internal and external relationships. Demonstrates strong influencing, interpersonal and presentation skills alongside Excel skills.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered up to £70,000 plus 25 days holiday (plus bank holiday's), life assurance, private healthcare and bonus up to 10 (based on individual and company performance).
My client offer a hybrid working policy, c. 3 days on-site and 2 days remote/home working.