Senior Surveyor - Occupier/Estates Management
Drive the internal and external strategic growth of the business.
Work on 2 major corporate accounts.
About Our Client
My Client is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm's 47,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. My Client is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facilities services, global occupier services, investment management, tenant representation, and valuations & advisory.
Within this Senior role, you will be expected to provide the corporate clients with full property management services to meet their demanding expectations. As such, your day-to-day responsibilities will be as follows:
* Ensure cost effective operational running of the allocated sites.
* Liaise with the clients and all 3rd parties (e.g. Landlords and their agents to make sure the process of communication runs smoothly between the two).
* Identify and drive through cost savings for corporate occupiers and monitor income collection & tenant liaison for sublet properties.
* Manage exit strategies effectively and ensure that adherence to lease terms and compliance with statutory requirements,
The Successful Applicant
- Current knowledge of legislation regarding property management
- Technical competence in property management
- IT Skills (Microsoft office), as well as Industry specific packages (e.g. TRAMPS/PM&A)
- 2 years plus post-qualification experience MRICS
- Previous experience of working in a property management team, with general proactive background in either a corporate, public or private sector practice.
This role is fast-paced and challenging, yet rewarding and exciting. As a result, they are looking for Surveyors who have a can-do attitude, highly organised with a commercial mind, and personable with excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Good Benefits Package