- Great Company Culture
- Autonomy in role and growth opportunities
About Our Client
My client is a large local authority which puts its customers first.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Surveyor include:
- Responsive & voids maintenance, grounds maintenance and communal cleaning.
- Operational responsibility for the delivery of all responsive, void, planned, capital investment and service chargeable maintenance activities within a designated area.
- Instil and maintain long-term relationships with our key supply chain partners in delivering programmes of planned investment, major repair projects and responsive maintenance to create a seamless service with shared values.
- Assist in embedding processes that remove waste, drive costs down, increase social value initiatives, deliver real digital innovation ensuring our customers have a voice in shaping and improving service outcomes.
- Investigate and resolve construction/building related defects to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Surveyor will have:
- Educated to minimum HNC level or equivalent professional experience / qualification in construction, housing, management or property.
- Customer service orientated personality.
- Proven experience of operating long-term partnering contracts.
- Proven experience of delivering large scale programmes of Capital Investment component works on time and to budget across a wide geographical area.
- Proven experience of delivering a responsive/void/ service-charge maintenance service.
- Good understanding of 'Decent Homes' requirements.
What's on Offer
The Senior Surveyor will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working (2/3 days at home or office)
- Agile Working (Flexi-hours)
- Company benefits, holiday, pension, ect.