- Be apart of a growing company with opportunities to Progress to Management
- Opportunity to specialise in Planning & Development from a Land aspect
About Our Client
The client is an award winning consultancy when it comes to buying and letting commercial or residential property. They have a committed team that works on a personal level with all of their clients which helps them maintain and build those everlasting relationships. Their portfolio is predominantly made up of commercial property with a mixture of retail, office and industrial units, accompanied by a small residential arm.
Key responsibilities include:
* Effectively assist with key Estate Management activities including landlord and tenant matters, lettings and residential property management, rent reviews
* Land and estate management
* Undertake site visits
* Direct client contact
* Provide financial and client reporting as required
* Contribute to the growth of the business by identifying and developing viable fee earning opportunities
* Work with other departments to develop new opportunities and to maintain consistency and efficiency
* Negotiation and presentations for the acquisition of land and properties
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate:
* Will be a Chartered Surveyor (MRICS), with experience working with commercial property
* Open to learning and developing within the Planning and Development aspects of rural practice.
* You will have strong attention to detail and interest in keeping up to date with relevant case law and legislative changes. * You will be a good communicator with the ability to adapt style appropriately, build rapport and undertake negotiations.
* Excellent report writing, organisational and presentation skills and confident taking part in large meetings.
* Problem-solving attitude, ability to think outside the box, enthusiastic and a genuine thirst for knowledge
* Comfortable working in a fast paced environment where flexibility is essential.
* Negotiation and Presentation skills as well as knowing their way around a deal.
* Good working knowledge of Estate Management issues
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow with the company and work their way up as the company continues to expand. There is also an opportunity to specialise in planning and development with a rural focus and also get involved with their current commercial portfolio.