- Senior Systems Engineer - Windows Server, VMWare, O365
- Senior Systems Engineer - ERP Integration project
About Our Client
My client is a growing Global FMCG business with business units throughout Europe.
- Understand how internal workgroups provide service to customers and implement technology solutions that enable those teams to improve their service delivery.
- IT hardware/software/infrastructure management,
- Supervision over the installation and configuration of workstations
- Creating documentation and procedures
- Responsibility for planning, budgeting and implementation of investment projects in the IT area
- Managing IT suppliers, supervising of the execution and proper implementation of contracts
- Manage and Deploy data communications Systems to ensure effective communication performance between facilities and external entities.
- Manage and Deploy virtual server (VMWare) and desktop environments.
- Build systems that deliver available and reliable Systems infrastructure.
- Implement systems that deliver information technology security policies.
- Identify utilization patterns and their effect on operation/system availability and performance expectations.
- Anticipate communication and software/hardware/end-user support problems and implement preventive measures.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful Senior Systems Engineer has a logical and structured approach to troubleshooting and decision-making.
- They have the ability to synthesize inputs from complex, disparate technology sources and draw conclusions.
- Proven ability to diagnose and resolve highly complex, technical issues in a short amount of time and in high-pressure situations.
- Demonstrated skill in planning, prioritizing, organizing, and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Relevant experience in the information technology industry.
- A hands-on, highly-technical professional with experience of the following technologies: Windows OS, Windows Server, VMWare, networking (WAN/LAN), Office 365, Active Directory, ERP and core business systems.
- Strong customer service orientation.
What's on Offer
£40,000-£45,000 + additional benefits