- Working in a Talent Acquisition team for a FTSE 250 business
- Excellent training and future career opportunities
About Our Client
PageGroup are currently going through huge areas of growth and are looking for someone to join our Talent Acquisition team to help support the internal recruitment needs of our offices in the South of the UK.
Since launching our business in the UK in 1976 we've developed into one of the world's leading recruitment companies. PageGroup have 4 key brands that specialise in different areas of recruitment -
- Page Executive focusing on helping organisations find suitable leadership talent
- Michael Page is the foundation of the PageGroup brand
- Page Personnel specializes in helping organisations to acquire permanent, temporary or contract staff for clerical roles
- Page Outsourcing is our newest brand, offering hiring solutions for business transformations
Throughout the 4 brands we cover 25 different markets, from Technology to Marketing, Life Sciences to Finance, and a whole host of others in-between. Each of our consultants at PageGroup is a specialist in their field which allows them to build fantastic relationships with both clients and candidates, and also sees us winning tenders for large PSLs.
At PageGroup, we have been committed to our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy since 2012. We therefore, don't just lead in D,E&I from an industry perspective but hold some of the most prestigious D&I accolades, such as:
- The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020 & 2018
- Financial Times Diversity 100 2020 & 2019
- Inclusive Companies Top 50 2019
- Stonewall Top 100 2018
- Clear Assured Gold and are a Disability Confident Employer as well as a Valuable 500 & Race at Work signatory.
This means, that at PageGroup D,E&I isn't just embedded in our culture, but also in every element of our service delivery.
In 2021 we introduced the Executive Shadow Board consisting of 12 employees from across the globe representing different regions, ethnicities, ages, gender, LGBTQ+ within PageGroup. These individuals contribute diversity of thought to the Executive Board's strategy
It's an exciting to be joining our internal Talent Acquisition team - PageGroup are currently going through huge areas of growth and we are looking for someone to join our team supporting the recruitment needs of our offices in the South of the UK.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will:
- Business partner with the Hiring Managers and Directors of PageGroup to understand our organisational needs and jointly support hiring objectives and company growth,
- Be the main point of contact for all internal needs and be seen as experts in Talent Acquisition.
- Upskill the business where necessary on interview processes and best practices
- Proactively attract, assess and secure high-calibre candidates (from graduate up to experienced hires) to join PageGroup
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will ideally have:
- At least 18 months working within an internal Talent role, or 18-24 months experience working within an agency looking to move in house
- Experience working with high volume vacancies
- Experience recruiting sales profiles is desired
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Confident working towards targets
As an inclusive employer, PageGroup is continually looking to improve their diversity representation. As such, applications from disabled & ethnically diverse candidates are particularly welcomed. We are keen to support you so that you may thrive at PageGroup, so let us know if there is anything, we can do throughout the interview process so that we can be at your best.
What's on Offer
We're a fun, dynamic team who can offer an autonomous working environment with the opportunity to take advantage of PageGroups market-leading training and progression opportunities
- Hybrid working - we offer an opportunity for a balance between home and office, our South team is based in London and typically work 2 days a week in the office however this is flexible
- Competitive basic salary (up to £35k depending on experience) with the opportunity to earn an uncapped commission/bonuses per placement made
- Additional benefits including private medical insurance, pension plan, "My Benefits" - our flexible benefits scheme, opportunity to buy or sell holiday, Tech Scheme (discounted laptops, tablets etc.), GymFlex and more
- Best in industry parental pay policies
- A truly inclusive workplace
- huFull and part time roles are available