Senior Talent Manager
An exciting Senior Talent Manager position within a large organisation.
Full time permanent role.
About Our Client
A well known and respected brand operating within the Financial Services sector.
As the Senior Talent Manager you will:
- Work with the Executive Committee, their Leadership Teams and HR Business Partners to agree priorities which ensure a depth, breadth and agility of talent from within.
- Develop Talent assessment and development framework and programmes, at all levels of the organisation including Emerging Talent, to ensure talented individuals are identified, developed and nurtured to deliver their potential.
- Lead senior succession planning and internal talent identification, driving for skills and capabilities which align to the company behaviours.
- Identify future capabilities / skill requirements and critical roles, and design programmes to develop talent appropriately.
- Analyse talent data to identify trends and themes of importance and use these insights to inform targeted talent solutions.
- Work with the Head of Talent, insights and inclusion and colleagues responsible for Executive Talent to ensure we maintain a strong talent pipeline both internally and externally as required.
- Manage the Talent Assessment and Development budget, ensuring strategies are cost effective.
- Work with other HR teams to ensure an integrated and positive experience for Partners through Talent identification, assessment and development.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful Senior Talent Manager you will:
- Have previous experience and expertise in developing and implementing Talent identification, assessment and development strategies.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of how to embed Talent approaches that support diversity and inclusion.
- Be confident drawing insights from data.
- Have strong stakeholder skills with appreciation of appropriate techniques to influence internal and external partners and groups, including ability to write Executive reports.
- Posses the ability to work at pace, with agility to respond to evolving demands and to operate effectively across HR and business unit teams.
- Display accountable behaviours and values - things happen because of you!
What's on Offer
As the Senior Talent Manager you will receive:
- A competitive basic salary paying circa £65,000
- Flexible benefits, a cash sum of 4% in addition to your salary enabling you to select from a variety of benefits
- Pension contribution up to 13%
- Company car or car allowance - Travel to London will be required
- 30 days annual leave
- Private medical cover
- Share schemes
- Colleague discount offers