- This a rare opportunity to join a dynamic Global Company
- As Senior Tax Manager Europe you will cover all areas of taxation issues
About Our Client
Neovia Logistics is not your typical 3PL.
Neovia is a global leader in third-party logistics, operating in over 100 facilities in more than 20 countries around the world. For more than 30 years, Neovia has combined its OEM mindset with real-world innovation to solve complex logistics challenges for companies in the automotive, industrial, aerospace and technology sectors.
Neovia works with companies of all sizes throughout their lifecycle as a partner, advisor and enabler of transformation. The company offers a full suite of services, including service parts logistics, inbound logistics and finished goods distribution offerings as well as differentiated services such as inventory optimization and technology solutions.
As the Senior Tax Manager Europe you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with accurate completion of all aspects of the corporate income tax and GST/VAT returns, estimates, extensions, and supporting income tax compliance schedules with minimal supervision.
- Supporting the Tax department with completion of the quarterly US GAAP income tax provision (ASC 740),tax account reconciliations, and related tax disclosures for Europe.
- Coordinating transfer pricing studies and implement the transfer pricing strategy in Europe as well as supporting accounting and finance on implementation of transfer pricing strategy.
- Tax support for new business/bidding which includes validating tax assumptions, analysing tax risks.
- Supporting the Head of Tax on structuring transactions in Europe.
- Managing tax audits and respond to information requests and/or tax notices as they arise.
- Interacting with other departments to ensure accurate reporting and documentation of tax positions.
- Performing research and analysis on Europe tax issues and tax planning opportunities.
- Providing commercial and practical tax efficient advice to the business. Working with the business to fully understand all commercial initiatives, considering tax implications and suggesting potential solutions to manage risks and maximise opportunities.
- Help interpret, draw conclusions, and make recommendations regarding application of tax laws and new tax developments.
- Provide assistance and/or manage special projects as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a proven track record in corporate tax gained working either for large accountancy practice or in house tax role. Ideally you should also have experience / exposure either to transfer pricing / VAT within Europe. You also be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and external consultants
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
What's on Offer
Market Leading Basic Salary plus
- Car Allowance
- Health Care Cover
- 27 days holiday
- Flexible working