Senior Tax Manager - In House Tax
In House Tax Senior Manager
Based in the Midlands working for a Global PLC
About Our Client
Global PLC with operations world wide based in the Midlands
Senior Tax Manager, you will report into the Tax Director.
- Responsible for tax matters relating to the Corporate and Treasury entities.
- Supporting the UK entities in ensuring that all internal and external reporting requirements are met.
- Working to tight deadlines and preparing tax calculations.
- Ensure Corporation Tax Returns, and any other tax filing requirements, are prepared and filed efficiently and on time.
- Ensuring specific technical matters are appropriately addressed and documented, as well as ensuring that projects undertaken during the period are appropriately disclosed.
- Working group on group-wide projects.
- Keeping up to date with relevant legislation, ensuring the group remains compliant and managing risk appropriately.
- Management and development of junior members of the department.
The Successful Applicant
You should be a experienced senior level corporate tax professional either working in similar in house tax role or as a Senior Manager in the profession. You should also have a suitable qualification couple with strong corporate tax skill set.
What's on Offer
Market Leading package plus benefits