Senior Tax Manager
Advisor focussed Senior Tax Manager role - primarily personal tax
Very high level of autonomy in this key role for the firm
About Our Client
This practice in Southampton are very well respected having been in the market for a number of years. They are a full service practice offering Audit, Tax, Corporate Finance and Accounts services to a wide variety of clients. They have one of the largest finance teams outside of the Top 20 clients in the area.
- Provide tax planning advice and leading or contributing to tax advisory assignments.
- Focused on personal tax advisory, particularly estate planning, IHT and Trusts.
- Provide general tax technical support and advice for both fellow colleagues of the firm and
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in this area and provide good quality advice in
respect of queries raised by clients and colleagues alike, including answering queries raised
and also keeping clients and staff up to date/advising on any planning opportunities.
- Head the Probate service.
The Successful Applicant
- CTA Qualified
- IHT and trust experience
- Accountancy practice experience, ideally from a Top 20 firm or large independent practice.
What's on Offer
On offer is a very competitive rate of pay as well as a comprehensive benefits package