Senior Technical Co-ordinator
Senior Technical Co-ordinator with a contemporary developer
new build residential experience is essential
About Our Client
Great career opportunity to work as Technical Coordinator for a Leading 5* NHBC Award Winning House Builder, within an established but growing Technical Department
Duties & Responsibilities of the Senior Technical Co-ordinator will include;
Assist in land acquisition by reviewing planning decisions, planning reports, legal agreements and providing feedback/collated information accordingly.
- Understanding Section 106 agreements
- Review initial scheme design compliance to site specific constraints, opportunities, outline approved planning information.
- Promote and act in accordance with Group values, systems, policies and procedures.
- Strong IT skills in the use of CAD, Excel, Word, Photoshop
- Strong written report writing skills
- Knowledge of residential scheme layouts both small scale and sitting within wider masterplans.
- Knowledge of Local Authority SPD's, design standards, highways standards, planning obligations
- Able to contribute towards improving the value of layouts in terms of revenue as well and building for life criteria
- Able to work on own initiative, with the drive to learn and take on individual projects to work autonomously.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Technical Co-ordinator will demonstrate the following;
* Have experience in a similar role, or as an Architectural Technician within Building and Construction
* Have exposure to residential house building projects
* Be able to review plans/housing layouts and pull out potential issues and costing
* Supporting relevant qualifications would be preferable
* Be commutable to a Birmingham office base
What's on Offer
Car or allowance