Senior Technical Coordinator
Excellent role with a Tier 1 Housebuilder
The chance to develop your career towards more senior positions
About Our Client
My client are a tier 1 House builder and developer however you will be joining a divisional office near Reading that place great emphasis on development and can offer a family feel within the office. The specialise in creating excellent new build residential homes.
- As a Senior Technical Coordinator you will work closely with you Technical Manager across 2-3 live developments within the Reading area.
- As the Senior Technical Coordinator you will manage the consultant Design Team ensuring the individual stakeholders are delivering against the agreed expectations.
- You will report on progress to the senior leadership team and ensure any issues or amendments are carried out to a high standard.
- Oversee the design & technical coordination on site to ensure a timely delivery to handover.
- When necessary you will be involved on the early stages of projects in tendering and consultant appointments.
- You will also work closely with your land, planning and commercial teams across each development.
The Successful Applicant
- House building and residential development experience is a must.
- You may be a Technical Coordinator looking for a step up to a Senior role.
- Experience on large scale, multi-unit development.
- Self motivated and a self starter.
- Confident and able to manage various stakeholders effectively.
- Ideally located within driving distance of Reading.
What's on Offer
- £55,000-£65,000 basic salary.
- Car allowance, pension, health care among other benefits.
- Eligible for annual bonus consideration.
- Opportunities to develop your career and gain exposure to different areas of the construction life cycle.