- Varied project work - apartment schemes and traditional housing
- Office based role offering 1 day WFH
About Our Client
This new opportunity is available with one of the UK's leading housebuilders. The organisation has an excellent track record of quality delivery, stable performance, and offers training and support to employees throughout their careers with the business. This Senior Technical Coordinator role is an office based position (North West London) and offered with 1 day working from home alongside an excellent benefits package.
As the Senior Technical Coordinator you will report to the Technical Director and take responsibility for 2 projects: one is an RC frame apartment scheme, the other a traditional housing development. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing production of detailed and technical designs and oversight of design team meetings
- Management of consultant performance, fees, and invoicing
- Coordination with the build teams to ensure accurate delivery and to respond to queries as necessary
- Ownership for building control and NHBC sign-off
The Successful Applicant
As a strong applicant for this Senior Technical Coordinator role you will:
- Demonstrate a design/technical background in a developer/housebuilder/main contractor environment
- Have a background in residential development (ideally with some RC frame experience)
- Possess excellent communication skills with a proven ability to effectively manage consultant teams and partner with build teams
- Show an excellent knowledge of NHBC requirements
You must have the right to work in the UK.
What's on Offer
The offer to the successful candidate will be between £55,000-£65,000 (depending on experience) plus package including £5000+ car allowance, 10% bonus, private medical, and 25 days annual leave.
The role is office based in North West London, will offer 1 day WFH, and requires monthly site visits.