- Lead Technical Role on a Residential Scheme
- Opportunity to join a well established family owned Developer/Contractor
About Our Client
The company are family owned, well respected within the industry and with a projected turnover of £200m are going from strength to strength. The business have both a new homes development and a contracting side which operates on both new build and legacy schemes at present.
The Senior Technical Coordinator duties will include:
- Management of all consultant design teams ensuring the design programme is being met and opportunities to VE are maximised.
- Collaborate and coordinate internal build teams to ensure a timely project delivery.
- Oversee all statutory, building control sign offs and planning condition discharge.
- Consistently looking for opportunities to develop the designs during construction to achieve best outcome for the client.
The Successful Applicant
A strong candidate for the Senior Technical Coordinator role will:
- Have a Technical/Design background with either a Developer or Contractor.
- Show Residential, RC frame exposure.
- Candidates coming from Architectural or Engineering consultancy will be considered if you can show site/delivery experience.
- Possess excellent coordination and communication skills.
What's on Offer
The Senior Technical Coordinator will receive:
- Basic Salary between £50-65,000 dependent on experience.
- Benefits including, car allowance, health care, pension and 26 days holiday.
- With the project is based in North West London and Head Office in North East London they will allow a day a week to work from home.