- Growing Residential Contractor with a strong pipeline of secured work
- A role with excellent ownership of projects
About Our Client
The company are going from strength to strength and deliver a mixture of contracting projects alongside their own private developments. Predominantly they build residential and mixed use developments across London and the south East and partner with many of the G15 Housing Associations and local authorities across the city.
The Senior Design & Technical Coordinator will:
- Depending on the scale, take the lead on your given project and manage the design from stage 3 through to completion.
- Coordinate the internal and external design team to deliver for your client.
- You will take ownership of all statutory sign offs, sectional agreements and local authority liaison.
- Be the main point of contact within technical for the project.
- Report on a weekly basis to your Senior Technical Manager with project progress.
The Successful Applicant
- Developer or Contractor background and experience delivering residential projects.
- RC frame and medium to high rise experience is key.
- Ideally you will be in a coordination role as present.
- Self starter and ambitions to join a growing company.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive:
- Basic salary of £55-65,000. Dependent upon experience.
- Car allowance + other package add on's.
- The opportunity to lead an exciting project.
- The chance to work with the senior management team and progress towards more senior roles.
- Flexible working arrangements depending on project restraints.