Senior Technical Manager
Senior Technical Manager - delivery phase of regeneration scheme
Tier 1 Housebuilder offering excellent future career progression
About Our Client
My client is an instantly recognised Tier 1 Housebuilder operating across the UK. They are a prestigious outfit with a reputation for quality developments. In addition, they provide excellent career development opportunities and so a route to Technical Director is achievable within the organisation.
As the Senior Technical Manager on this project you will be based in North West London and overseeing the delivery phases of the development. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Management of the first phase delivery from a technical perspective;
- Responding to technical queries and issues as required (e.g. land contamination, landscaping, infrastructure adjustments);
- Briefing and appointing relevant technical consultants as well as recruiting team members as required;
- Management of an internal team of up to 6 technical members of staff.
The Successful Applicant
As a strong applicant for this Senior Technical Manager role you will:
- Demonstrate a strong technical background (architect or engineer);
- Be comfortable managing residential projects at both pre-planning and delivery stages;
- Possess a background in working on RC frame construction (30m+ is a significant advantage);
- Possess excellent technical knowledge and show previous success in solving complex issues (e.g. land contamination);
- Be an excellent communicator with a track record of managing design teams and briefing and instructing consultants.
Only applicants with the right to work in the UK will be considered for this position. The North West London location is commutable by public transport but having a driving licence is advantageous.
What's on Offer
The offer to the successful Senior Technical Manager will be a salary between £80,000-£90,000 depending on experience + car allowance (c.£5000), bonus (up to 25%), pension contribution (matched up to 10%), PMI, and 25 days annual leave.