Senior Technical Manager
The opportunity to join a stable business with ambitious growth plans
Opportunity to work for a great company and shape the Technical function
About Our Client
We are working with a top tier residential developer to find an experienced technical manager to supervise a multi unit development in East London.
You will be expected to:
* Assess potential developments and production of detailed technical reports, including site visits with the appropriate members of the management team to ensure the best cost engineered solution is produced for the land (or vice versa) * Effectively manage the Team on a daily basis (Internal and External) to ensure the provision of required level of services in a pro-active and professional manner to enable other departments to fulfil their role
* Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure staff are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company's needs
* Co-ordinate production information to a written programme to ensure company targets are met for a controlled and cost effective finish to the sites
* Ensure provision of drawings to site on a weekly basis & as appropriate
* Establish and enforce quality and standards in schemes, and maintain the good image of the company
* Ensure that schemes are designed to company standards to suit building, marketing and economic considerations, as well as be competitive in design terms: the schemes are produced within a time limit to suit programme deadlines (Building and Marketing) and must take into account many external factors e.g. Local Authority Planning and Highways, Drainage undertakers, Drainage Boards, Service companies, Local Committees, Action Groups and Resident issues as required
The Successful Applicant
I'm looking to speak to a passionate, driven and inclusive individual who can both manage a team and their own projects.
To be successful in this position, you must have previous experience working for a volume residential developer.
You must have an engineering bias, or at least have enjoyed abundant exposure to architectural aspects in your role.
You enjoy technically challenging sites, using a the full breadth of your experience and knowledge to innovatively mitigate and resolve challenges as they present themselves.
A full driving licence is a must as you will be making site visits.
What's on Offer
* Competitive Salary
* Competitive Bonus Scheme
* Family Cover Private Medical Insurance
* Company Car or Cash Allowance
* Annual Health Assessment
* 25 days' holiday (increase by 1 day for every 3 years' continuous service up to 28 days)
* Choice of Flexible Benefits
* Enhanced Family Friendly Policies