Senior Theatre Practitioner
You will be supported by one of the UK's largest private health care groups
Flexible working to suit your own work/life balance
About Our Client
The client is a high quality provider of acute private healthcare across the UK. We have a highly specialised team of dedicated staff who work within this multi- speciality setting.
As a Senior Theatre Practitioner you will support and assist sisters/charge nurses and coordinators in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department.
The Successful Applicant
- NMC/HCPC registration - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- A minimum of 2 years, post registration experience as a Scrub Practitioner including Ophthalmic, ENT surgery, Breast or Plastic Surgery.
- Experience in leading a team is desirable
- Surgical First Assistant certificate is desirable
- ALS/EPALS certificate desirable.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus the option to buy more
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant