Senior Treasury Analyst
Working for a leading housing association
Opportunity to be based in London
About Our Client
Working as part of the Corporate Finance team, the Senior Treasury Analyst will help deliver effective and efficient treasury management and support the Group's strategy by undertaking a range of activities.
The key responsibilities of the Senior Treasury Analyst role include:
- Maintain and manage the treasury debt portfolio
- Monitor performance against Treasury Management Policy
- Managing external and internal reporting within the required deadlines.
- Preparing and reporting covenants.
- Preparing regulatory returns.
- Supporting the implementation of new modules on the existing Treasury Management system.
- Preparing medium term cash flow forecast and providing analysis on liquidity requirements for the Group.
- Supervise the Junior Treasury Analyst
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Senior Treasury Analyst position you require:
- Experience in a Treasury
- ACT qualification or actively studying towards is essential
- Experience in a Housing Association or similar sector
- Experience in using Treasury Management Systems
- Strong numerical reasoning skills.
- Good all-round organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and complete task within fixed timeframes.
- Advance level of Excel knowledge
What's on Offer
The package on offer is competitive.