Senior Treasury Analyst
Join a growing FTSE 250 business based in Birmingham
A broad role with exposure to Operations, Systems and Corporate Finance
About Our Client
An International FTSE 250 business based in Birmingham
- Using Kyriba, oversee and drive the delivery of accurate daily cash position forecasts across the Group internationally.
- Perform variance analysis of subsidiary cash forecasts to drive improvements in forecast accuracy, and to guide delivery to agreed cash targets.
- Prepare corporate entities cash forecasts on a rolling 13 weeks basis for GBP, EUR and USD accounts
- Maintain and Prepare treasury dashboard reports to be shared with the CFO
- Provide FX and term deposit recommendations and complete the deals
- Monitor compliance to the central cash pool gross debit balance cap.
- Oversee Kyriba administration and liaise / co-ordinate with appropriate teams
- Drive optimisation and continuous improvement, to enable the Treasury department to carry out their work effectively and efficiently with minimal manual intervention.
- Influence the future direction of the Group's Kyriba system ensuring the ROI is achieved.
- Daily analysis of the Group's net debt requirement, and liaison with the Group's bankers to arrange sufficient borrowing facilities.
- Help ensure all Group contractual requirements of loan agreements are met, including repayment, interest payments and covenants
- There will also be the opportunity to become involved in fund raising projects.
- In House Bank operations
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent knowledge of a Treasury Management System.
- Highly proficient in excel.
- Part qualified or studying towards the AMCT qualification
- Experience of working within an international Treasury function
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment with tight deadlines.
- Good understanding of accounting and bookkeeping
- Strong track record of building strong internal and external business relationships
- Motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills.
- Strong planning, organizational, decision-making, interpersonal, analytical, and lateral thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare concise efficient analysis of financial data
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload to ensure appropriate delivery
- Financial and analytical proficiency, good attention to detail
- Willing to adapt quickly to changes in direction.
- Strong ability to influence and persuade others
What's on Offer
A competitive package is on offer to the sucessful candidate