- Working for a leading international company
- Based in Manchester
About Our Client
The Senior Treasury Analyst will manage the cash flow and banking operations with a focus on Europe, in conjunction with other Treasury and Finance personnel located globally.
Further responsibilities of the Senior Treasury Analyst include:
- Process daily payments and receipts using SAP's in-house cash module.
- Vendor direct debit management for bank accounts held by the payment centre entity.
- Periodic review of Treasury related ledger clearing accounts. Work with Finance personnel for the posting of transactions into the accounting system.
- Payment returns/rejections: daily bank statement review, execute Treasury postings and work with local/central finance personnel to co-ordinate their activities.
- Daily management of corporate cash by managing payments and receipts, as well as preparing manual transfers between bank accounts.
- Maintain company's loan portfolios and prepare monthly securitization reporting package.
- Maintenance and oversight of corporate insurance policies.
- Research banking inquiries by partnering with various banks on behalf of internal (employees) and external customers.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Senior Treasury Analyst position you require:
- 2-5 years progressive treasury experience
- Strong understanding of cross-currency transactions and treasury accounting for intercompany transactions
- SAP experience, or equivalent ERP system, across AP, AR and GL would be desirable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
What's on Offer
The package on offer is competitive.